I present you guys this Dooglamoo Painter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10. – Don’t you get bored of something that you have to see and face over and over again in Minecraft? I know that happens to most of the players. However, that problem really brings us down as we couldn’t continue to move on playing the game. People won’t just stop and stand at the same place when this happens.
Dooglamoo Painter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that basically lets you customize the design and the appearance of whatever you are building or are going to build. It’s a simple and useful mod, which this mod will be most effective. If you bored of using the old wood and stones to build something. this is perfect for you.
You can just paint them with patterns given by the mod which can be crafted from items in the world around you. As you can see in the pictures above, you can see how much you could do to decorate your house with simply painting. You don’t need any special blocks or things to make it look outstanding, just the colors could totally change the appearance as well as increasing the gameplay experience. The recipes are really straightforward, for instance, you need to craft paintbrush first by combining feather and stick. After that you can simply place in apple, paper, mushroom, egg, gold nuggets with your paintbrush to get different patterns. Keep in mind that all patterns will paint 8 blocks, so be sure to use it wisely and worthy.
You can do it your way by crafting the patterns along with the blocks that you want to paint and must be wood based. However, another way is to paint it directly into the block with airbrush and basic paint cup. So, this is like unlimited piece of art work that depends on your creativity.
Dooglamoo Painter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod implements in new painting tools that you need in order to paint the boring looking woods into something special with the specifically designed patterns as well as color painting too
- All patterns will paint 8 blocks
Dooglamoo Painter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- All the recipes given can be crafted, without go to the Nether or kill exotic creatures
- Very useful and very well designed patterns
- This mod reminds pretty much about the Sims that allows you to do the work on the wallpaper and floors appearance
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge
- There should be more new patterns with the realistic and appropriate recipes
- As the materials are pretty simple and easy to find, but they can plaint up to 8 blocks at a time, that is way too easy and comfortable
How to install Dooglamoo Painter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Minecraft Forge required! So, download and install it first and be sure that it’s the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the mod file with the latest version with the named Dooglamoo Painter Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft folder
- In here, find mods folder and open it
- Drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game
- Have fun