Doomblah Resource Pack
If you are looking for a bunch of improvement to the original Vanilla Minecraft’s look, so I would like you guys to check this Doomblah Resource Pack out! Moreover, if you feel like you want to have your world look completely overhauled visually, this one will also fill in perfectly.
Doomblah Resource Pack is a resource pack with high-quality for all the textures as it also runs at 16×16 resolution. This pack is actually based and about the Vanilla Minecraft look, but in the better way. You could call this pack as the better and improved default texture pack. This pack is relatively simple which is inspired and made to make the Minecraft’s default look become much better without changing any of its defining features of the vanilla Minecraft. There is a bunch of improvements added. It will basically cover every single aspect visually like the existing stuff including of items, blocks, mobs and many more. It’s going to be more immersive experience and the brand new aspect of the game provided. Everything looks much cleaner and has much less clutter respectively to each of the blocks. Keep in mind that, this is the 16×16 resolution, so there should be no worries about running the pack. To conclude, this resource pack will completely overhaul every single aspect of the visuals.
If you are looking for the resource pack which could make you needs met, this awesomely wonderful created pack called Doomblah Resource Pack with its high quality looking might be your new cup of coffee that you will be enjoying it every day.
Doomblah Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- Work great and support the shader pack which even make it look more interesting
- Remain the vanilla Minecraft look with a bunch of improvements to the pack itself
Doomblah Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- With this pack installed, you won’t really feel outcast or feel stray away too far from the original world as this pack will help to maintain the Vanilla Minecraft look, but improved
- Even with this low resolution, but you could have a little more fun with the different looking surroundings
- Due to its low resolution, everything that you have expected about this pack might not be as good as you’ve wanted it to be though and there is only one resolution for you to choose, so as much as you love the texture designed, but you can’t really change the quality
- This resource pack is not really finished, it’s almost done though, so if there is something weird happened in the pack, don’t worry because it will be updated and fixed real soon
How to install Doomblah Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Doomblah Resource Pack with the most compatible version by checking your version of the Minecraft game
- Head yourself into the resourcepacks folder
- If you don’t know how to, just simply start the searching browser
- Type in %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Put the file here in the resourcepacks folder
- Finished and have fun