Doomlike Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Have you ever heard of played the game called Doom? It’s the first-person shooting and rpgs related a little, which I would like you guys to imagine that if that game and the content in that game will be added in to the world of Minecraft as a dungeon, what do you guys think of it? It’s surely interesting, so if you would like to try it out, here is the mod called Doomlike Dungeons Mod.
Doomlike Dungeons Mod is a really interesting mod that will add in new dungeon for you which is quite like a improved or upgraded version of the dungeon. As you have been playing Minecraft for years, you would know how boring it is for the dungeon as you just run randomly, fight the mob, loot from the chest. But what if your world will be filled in the new dungeon with random level generator for Doom? It’s totally challenging as there are highly varied multi-room dungeons that are really interesting and fun to play, explore, and rewarding to conquer. All the things are good in term of detail and surroundings related, but if you want it to look much better, I would like to suggest you guys install the theme that will be provided together with the downloaded file which the theme is the only thing that will allow you to change blocks and mobs and to control the biome types as they will be shown or appeared in your world.
If you want your dungeon to be more interesting and exciting which will be worth of spending time to play with it, why not give this awesome Doomlike Dungeons Mod a go? Loads of fun are waiting for you.
Doomlike Dungeons Mod Main Features
- New dungeon added related to first-person shooters and rpgs with a random level generator for Doom game
Doomlike Dungeons Mod Pros and Cons
- New dungeon filled with mobs waiting for you as a new challenge!
- Loads of fun
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly without any problems
- You might find yourself killed because there is something new added to the dungeon!
How to install Doomlike Dungeons Mod
- Minecraft Forge needed to be installed, download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download Doomlike Dungeons Mod from the link download given below
- Be sure to download and select the version that best suit to your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done and enjoy!