Those who have played the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim before should know what to expect from this Dragon Shouts Mod. It’s a mod that has been designed and based on Skyrim. It’s simply another mod that will just deliver some contents from that game into the world of Minecraft. In this case, this mod tries to add the Shouts.
Dragon Shouts Mod is a mod that varies combat styles into a new level. Most of the time people would fight in the combat by attacking physically only. However, what you could see in Skyrim is the power of th voice. The word Fus Ro Dah actually is one of the most famous shout from the game Skyrim. This mod just allows you to shove your enemies with that. Basically, you are able to shout with various kind of power. For instance, breathing fire or ice. You can even shout for a super speed for a short duration just like you did in Skyrim. If you would like to enjoy this mod on servers, you just need the particular server to have this mod installed, and everyone will be able to enjoy with it. Also, this mod seems to support so many magic related mod, so if you could have some of those implemented alongside with this one, you are going to have a wonderful server filed with RPG elements that could be entertaining. Actually, there are so many shouts provided by this mod including a total of 6 shouts that you can use to beat and bully up random monsters.
It’s not going to be exactly like you have experienced in Skyrim, but with these shouts added, you could entirely have fun with the new way to enjoy being in combat rather than keep spamming left click. So, it’s totally suitable to be used in PvP servers and with this Dragon Shouts Mod installed, it’s definitely going to spice things up.
Dragon Shouts Mod Main Features
- This mod implements some of the shouts, animation and effects into the world of Minecraft just like Skyrim
- There are 6 types of shout that you will get including Slow time, Whirlwindsprint, Fire Breath, Ice Form, Unrelenting Force, Storm Call
Dragon Shouts Mod Pros and Cons
- Those 6 interesting new shouts that you can use as new abilities will spice up the combat system in the game Minecraft
- This mod really reminds you of Skyrim, Fus Ro Dahh!
- Some of those shouts are useful utilities that you can adapt to use it in any scenarios
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to properly affect the game with these new contents
How to install Dragon Shouts Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download Dragon Shouts Mod by choosing the mod that you want to apply to your world
- Browse to your Minecraft game folder by searching for %appdata%
- Look for roaming folder and open it and find the .minecraft folder then open
- Once you reach there, find the mods folder and place the mod that you download into the mods folder
- All done!