Are you guys looking for the way to use Reika’s mods? Like everyone has mentioned that they have some problems using the mods. Let me tell you that it happens when you do not read or follow the instruction. The knly way to use those mods is to install this mod called DragonAPI Mod.
DragonAPI Mod is a pretty cool mod which is the mod contained in the Reika’s mods which is one of the most important mod that is really needed to be installed because if you would like to use all of the mods included in the mod pack you really need this one to help you out with many things. This mod is like a thing that help you to stop the flood coming from everywhere which means that if you do not install this mod, you can keep dreaming of using the other mods because it’s going to ruin your game for sure. Lots of glitches and issues are going to destroy your game based data. Moreover, the other mods of Reika are really awesome as you really need to check and try them all out! Even if this mod is just a simple helper mod to help you run the other mods of Reika smoothly, but as I mentioned that it is really important and need to be installed.
Be sure if you are going to use the other mods made by talented developer Reika, be sure to check, download and install this awesome DragonAPI Mod first.
DragonAPI Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
Kind of help to stabilize the game
Maintain the data of each other mods
DragonAPI Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod is like a function library and support mod which the only job of this mod is to make you not to face game crashed because of NoClassDefFoundError
- This mod is needed to be installed first before you use any of the Reika’s mods
Minecraft Forge is also required
How to install DragonAPI Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4
- Minecraft Forge needed, download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Be sure to use the right version of Forge according to your game version
- Download DragonAPI Mod from the link given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraf folder
- There is a mods folder, just put everything downloaded into the folder
- Start the game and try install any other mods made by Reika to see if the game is not crashed then it’s working