Dungeon Crawler Mod
Today, I have an amazing mod for you guys that help you to have a better survival experiences. This mod would please you much or less, just let’s check it out now! If you are a person who love to stay and live in underground, you might not want to miss this awesome Dungeon Crawler Mod which will help you, it does a lot!
Dungeon Crawler Mod is a mod which made by ‘FatherToast’. This mod might be the mod that give you some knowledge about how to be economical. Did you confuse for what I’m saying? If yes, let me explain a bit in brief, this mod has the salvaging feature that you could recycle thing that you do not want to use, or things that are almost broken in to their origin forms.
Basically, this mod adds ton of new weapons and armors which you can craft it from the rotten fresh, or bones. you might use bones instead of stick in order to craft weapons and tools, that is very cool. You will have more survival abilities when you are in underground, or in dungeon, the place that have no tree for you to gather wood. New weapons like the bomb, imp bomb, fire bomb, end bomb, large imp bomb. Each of them has their own individual abilities. The smelting systems get better for me, for example, you can smelt rotten fresh to get a leather, and pork-chop as well. Also, in order to get flint, you don’t have to place and break gravels for a million times, just put the gravel into the furnace, then let it melt and wait to collect flint!
Dungeon Crawler Mod Main Features
- Many various weapons, armors, and traps that can be crafted added
Dungeon Crawler Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is a pretty good challenge, loads of fun, and excitement
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems
How to install Dungeon Crawler Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Dungeon Crawler Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game
- Have fun!