Another old map that was actually created for years, but all the details are still good comparing to all other adventure maps out there. Moreover, this Durga Map is actually updated just a couple weeks ago as you will see some new contents added to the game that will be even more fun and interesting.
Durga Map is a map based on the adventure maps which was created and developed by the developer named wazab. This project or this map aim to provide the players with the different styles of building and landscaping to make it as interesting and fun as possible. More than that, not only providing that, it still offers you the storyline that will best fit to what it’s going to be implemented as well. Actually, this map contains so many areas for you to go exploring with the different landscape based on the architecture and purpose. For example, the city, Durga City and Village. The Village is the capital center of the Durga land. You also get to see the Durga Forest, the Barbarian Village, the Swamp Temple, the Underground City, the Jungle Village, the Orient, the Desert Town, and the Wasteland with the Wasteland Fortress and Village. As you can see that there are so many areas for you to go on your adventure throughout the world of Minecraft. This map provides such quality and quantity contents that will eventually make you feel happy while playing with the map.
Anyways, even if there is nothing much about the Durga Map as it’s based on the adventure map, all you have to do is to just go messing around the world. Explore and discover the new areas and try to adapt yourself so that you can go very well together with the people in each village. Hint, Wasteland might be the last place that you want to go to.
Durga Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This map is based on the adventure maps
- There are various areas provided
- Most of the adventure in this map will be medieval theme based
- The creator provides their own server for you to have fun with
Durga Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- There is a lot of places to go visiting and exploring which all of them are very interesting and very well detailed
- The storyline fits perfectly with the different styles of building and landscaping
- You will need to join the official server of this map for the loads of fun and the best features with the fastest updates
- Playing with this map, you are recommended to download and install the suggested pack as well for the full potential that you will get from playing this map
How to install Durga Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Durga Map from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Open saves folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded map file into the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map that you just installed and apply
- Now sit back, wait it load and have fun!