Most of you might probably have the problem about the lighting for both new and old players because the way that lights in the game leave solid black looking of some blocks which look so annoying. Actually, this is such a well-known issues, but it seems like Mojang hasn’t done anything much to solve these things. However, you don’t have to wait them to solve it as you can have this Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 to solve that problems.
Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a really interesting mod which will fulfill the wishes of those who have high-end gaming systems or desire to have it. As you know that if the concept of this game is to make everything realistic comparing to the real world as possible. So, why is there no light when you are holding the light sources like torches, glowstone, redstone torch, bucket of lava and jack-o-lanterns.
Basically, that is one of a very useful feature given by this mod that when you place down the light source items as mentioned with this mod installed, they will illuminate the area around the player while holding in the hand as well. It’s useful when you don’t have to craft a ton stacks of torches or other light sources just to light your world up. This helps so much in cutting down the amount of resources used when you are on mining and digging adventure where you heavily ask for light sources. Moreover, not only can you light up the area while holding them, but also throwing them on the ground will also light the area around as well.
This Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 has brought you guys such a very cool feature and realistic as well. There is absolutely nothing bad about this mod except that you need Minecraft Forge to have this mod installed and worked. This will make the gameplay experience completely flawless with this awesome feature. Also, this will bring the gameplay of Minecraft to another level with intense dynamic light.
Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- The light source in Minecraft will now light the area up when holding in hand or even throw them on the ground. Basically, you don’t have to place them on the ground just to get light source
Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod will help you to save up a lot of resources when you go mining and digging for your stuff as only one torch will do all the work
- Moreover, you won’t get lost when you can use the lines of torches to denote certain underground paths
- Without Minecraft Forge with the proper version comparing to your game, your mod won’t work
How to install Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s heavily required
- Download the Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and copy your downloaded mod file
- Simply put it in the mods folder
- All done and have fun