Dynamic Sword Skills Mod 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4
Dynamic Sword Skills Mod
Dynamic Sword Skills Mod is a mod that add something new for you. If you are the one who like to kill or hunter the animals, but you get bored because the Minecraft can do only click left that sound too boring , Right? So, let me show you about something new.
First, Many skill of using sword are added. The skills are make more damage than you on click normal hit to mobs and animals. Second, The skill can kill group of mobs or animals. So that mean you can survived if you get fight with crowd mobs or wolfs. Third, the skill reduce time that use to kill amount of mobs or animals. This because some skill can kill mobs or animals in one, so that mean you don’t waste your time when you want to get fast kill. Therefore, if you want it use the Dynamic Sword Skills Mod.
Finally, I hope all of you guys will like it because it is very fun when you and give you new atmosphere to play Minecraft. Moreover, you feel like a Dante (Main Actor form DMC). Don’t miss Dynamic Sword Skills Mod.
Dynamic Sword Skills Mod 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
- Add new style attacking.
- Add new orb skills.
- Add new skill when you use the sword.
- Add new movement while you attack mobs or animals.
- You can lock the target that you want to hit. (Hold X to lock the target)
Dynamic Sword Skills Mod 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- New movement that can do the damage.
- More fun when you fight with mobs or animals.
- You can cut head of the animal by use skill.
- A lot of new skills added.
- New movement.
- Can kill in one hits.
- Some skill not easy to use.
- Hard to remember how to use all of skills.
- There are some bug can not be fixed.
Dynamic Sword Skills Mod 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4 Change log
- New skills are added.
- Add new sound while you use skills of sword.
- Fixed some bug that are crash at main menu game.
How to install Dynamic Sword Skills Mod 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.6.4
- Download and install LiteLoader.
- Download Dynamic Sword Skills Mod.
- Press start, then type in %appdata% .
- Look for “.minecraft” Folder find “mods” folder.
- Drag and drop everything into in file to “mods” folder
- Start game, then enjoy! new skill.