EasyCraft Resource Pack
Currently, there are so many resource packs being published, but you know what? Most of them are based on either modern or realistic style. Even though these themes change the entire look of the game to be much better, but sometimes, making it too realistic will strain your eyes and it becomes boring easily. Therefore, today I present you guys the pack based on simplistic style called EasyCraft Resource Pack.
EasyCraft Resource Pack is a pretty simple pack with 16×16 resolution. This pack aims to make the world of Minecraft look much as simple as possible with the simple textures detailed. As it’s mostly based on simplistic, you don’t have to worry about your eyes straining from looking at everything in the world. In addition, this pack will give you the feel like you are playing this pack and a little bit smell of default pack. That’s pretty much remind you of the old day. Even if this pack comes with only default resolution like x16, that doesn’t matter because of its style that will improve the look and the textures to be like x32 or higher resolution. If you do really love the concept and the textures of this pack, but you can’t admit to play with this low resolution, a little bit apply of the soft shader pack would totally make it to a new level.
If you are looking for a new simplistic resource pack based which you don’t like your eyes to be strained from looking those heavily detailed lighting and shadow of the realistic textures. This EasyCraft Resource Pack will totally suit your preference. Hopefully, this pack helps you to enjoy the game much more.
EasyCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack is heavily based on the simplistic look
EasyCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This pack will change the look of your entire world to be based on simplicity which is extremely pleasant to the eyes
- Those soft colors and textures designed will totally make you feel comfortable and warm when played
- This pack best suits those who love the simplicity
- Actually, this pack is only for those people who don’t like the realistic style, but love simplicity
- This pack comes up with only one resolution available to download and play with which is 16×16 resolution and that’s quite low for the today standard resource pack. So, the details of the textures might not be as good as you have expected
How to install EasyCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine first as it’s still required in order to provide more features of the pack
- Download the pack named EasyCraft Resource Pack with the most compatible version from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft folder
- Find resourcepacks folder and simply open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded pack file here without extracting it
- Start the game
- Go to Texture Packs Main menu and select the new one
- Apply and finished