EasyDefault Texture Pack
EasyDefault Texture Pack
Are you looking for a texture pack to apply or use to make your Minecraft world become much more fun and interesting to play? If you do so, let me suggest or recommend you this one which is called EasyDefault Texture Pack. Let’s take a look for some awesome screenshots below for a better decision. Please, do not forget to give this awesome pack a go.
EasyDefault Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a really cool and interesting texture pack which made by ‘Blizard72’. If you have ever played Minecraft with the default texture pack, you must know that the quality is not that good, but it maintains and gives you the feeling or the atmosphere to enjoy playing Minecraft. So, as well as this pack the Easydefault, everything might look the same, maybe, but a lot better! I bet you to compare this texture pack to the default textures if you think those two are the same. You might think this pack is quite like the better default or the improved default, but actually it is not. You must take a look by yourself can compare and you will automatically acknowledge how different with these two. There are two parts in this pack that I like the most which are the Nether, it looks like hell, and the glowstone now glow. The another one is the weathers! All the weather animations get a lot better.
If you find this awesome EasyDefault Texture Pack interesting and you think you could have fun with it for minutes, hours, or days whatever. So, there is no reason that you will reject this awesome piece of art work. Your world will look much better with this pack installed to your Minecraft. Hope you enjoy!
EasyDefault Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
EasyDefault Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Even if this pack runs at low resolution, still the outlook, all the details look so interesting
- A bit cartoonish and realistic combining together make it look much more interesting
- Fun to watch and play
- This pack comes with a pretty low resolution which is the same resolution like the default one, so you might know how well textured of the default one 😛
- Even if this pack comes with a low resolution, still it requires your fresh Minecraft to have Optifine installed before using this pack
How to install EasyDefault Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Optifine is a must download and install, so download and install it first before following the next instruction
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and find mods folder
- Open the resourcepacks folder
- Download EasyDefault Texture Pack from the link download below, be sure to get the right version that suit to your Minecraft
- Drag and drop the file that you just downloaded into the resourcepacks folder