Eating only pork and beef in Minecraft would eventually make you realize how boring it is. So, would you like to try something else? Hopefully, these new things will have more nutrients than you would’ve thought and they are bugs! You didn’t read it wrong dude, they are bugs that are edible. Normally, you might have faced with bugs and insects in-game, but they are untouchable. With this Edible Bugs Mod installed, they are even more touchable, but you have to eat it to survive.
Edible Bugs Mod is a mod that simply adds in bugs that can be eaten just like some other food. It may sound and look gross and disgusting, but did you know that they are full of protein and sodium which are good for you. All you have to do to find these bugs is to mine block like grass and dirt block for example and there is a chance that they will come off of the block.
Also, you can even cut tree, which will be pretty much the same way like you mine blocks. This mod is really useful in terms of that normally you would have carried a ton of food when you are on your adventure time, but you know that very well that, it’s always a problem that there is a limited amount of storage space. Using this mod, you don’t really need to worry about that kind of matter as it will take care of the hunger issue for you because there are bugs everywhere in the game world. No worries that you have to eat it raw because this mod gives you fryer and you might want to cook them with olive oil as well for better taste as well as better quality of replenishment. You can even make your own farm by firstly build a Termite zapper and just simply place dirt on the left side attached and place the termite larvae on the right side. Start attaching them with a redstone signal, once the mounds reach 3 blocks tall, they will start farming and replanting automatically.
If you always find yourself hungry all the time in-game, that may be because you keep running and jumping a lot. So, if you are tired of killing those cows, pigs and sheep just to use their meat to cook, then this Edible Bugs Mod will give you the new way that might be gross, but those bugs are the sources for protein and sodium which are good for you!
Edible Bugs Mod Main Features
- This mod adds bugs which can be found randomly from block drop and tree cut down
- You can even make farm out of these bugs which is called the termite
- There is olive oil and fryer added
Edible Bugs Mod Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to carry a full amount stack of food anymore as you can go out, enjoy your adventure life, when it’s time that you are hungry, just mine some blocks, then you get your food. It’s pretty convenient and the replenishment filled from eating these bugs are quite fair
- You are even allowed to make the automatic farm of the termite which is a really great source for food
- Those who hate bugs can just ignore this mod
- Eating bugs could be something really gross and disgusting
- Minecraft Forge need to be installed to the game first before having this mod installed
How to install Edible Bugs Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version
- Download Edible Bugs Mod with the most compatible version as well
- Have Minecraft Forge installed first without doing anything with the main mod
- Go into %appdata% folder
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open mods folder
- Drop the downloaded file here inside the mods folder
- All done and have fun