This is a mod that actually focus only for the book to edit as you know if you have played the first or the main one before. But you would know very well that the book from the original one is way too complicated to edit, but here the book in this Enchiridion Mod is way easier. Moreover, this one does not only focus on a book though. It also contains a Minecraftopedia which is entirely based on the Civilopedia from Civilization 5.
This Enchiridion Mod used that one to document overall mods in the future in-game as well. Actually, this mod started off as part of Mariculture which allow the loading of custom books from zip files in the configs file to be shown in-game which is really made for those modder or mudpack creators or even those people who just want to let people know what’s going on which this mod is just a part that has been split from Mariculture.
Moreover, the mod itself also provides the book binder which this item can store up to 21 mod books and the recipes just asks for 2 string and 2 paper. Once you get that book then you just need to open it by right click it and it will show its interface and place the mod guides inside or anything that you want ,after that you can just right click them from this interface to open them up.
This might not be the most useful mod, but at least the feature that provides you will be beneficial for you at some points which you can use that thing to comfort yourself much or less, it depends. I hope you have fun and enjoy this mod
Enchiridion Mod Main Features
- This mod is a sequel for Enchiridion which is not a replacement
Enchiridion Mod Pros and Cons
- The book becomes easier to edit not like the first version of this mod
- There is a book binders added for you to easily access to the mod book once you have set it already
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to be installed which will help to run the main mod properly without facing any problem
- Some minor bug and glitches and cannot be fixed yet
How to install Enchiridion Mod
- Minecraft Forge needed, download and install it first
- Download the Enchiridion Mod
- Be sure to select and download only one version that is most compatible comparing to your game
- Paste the downloaded mod file into your mods folder in your Minecraft directory
- Start the game and check if the mod is installed properly