The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution Texture Pack
When you feel bored when played Minecraft, what would you do? Look for new mods to make a bit change to your game, find new map just to kill the game with your friends or change your texture pack to taste the new feeling of the game? So, I would suggest you to do number 3 which is what I often do :D. But, you do not know where you should start first right because there are so many texture pack have been created for you to choose, so let me give you one which is The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution Texture Pack. Check it out!
The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.6.4/1.6.2 is a really cool and a must download map that comes with the latest version of Minecraft as well. This map runs at pretty average resolution, so that means everyone could use it without any problems, but to be sure you might want to install Optifine first for the best experience and other details given by this pack. This pack is about the revolution or the world that near its end. The world as it circles the drain which is pretty new and original because most of the pack will contain the details about the world after nuclear war that just recovered, but this one is unique and new. All the textures of every single block look so fantastic, not too new and not too old that will bring you the feeling of realistic style plus with the items that you can find in this pack have awesome textures as well. The tools and weapons that look pretty cool. This is like you are playing the game in the zombie apocalypse which you will have to find anything you can use as weapon to fight against zombie. More than that, the atmosphere of this texture pack is quite dark and dusky, so there might be some mystery behind this pack, perhaps.
So, if you are looking for a new texture pack to apply and play in Minecraft world, this The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution Texture Pack is a must try! You will find yourself enjoy the endless fun without noticing the time :P.
The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.6.4/1.6.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- Realistic textures for everything
- Tools and weapons that bring the old textures of what you can see in revolution moment
The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.6.4/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- New idea coming up with awesome textures for every single details of each block, item, weapons
- Really nice atmosphere that could make you feel like you are playing the game of War!
- This pack requires you to download and install Optifine first before installing this pack, this is to prevent the issues that might occur while you are playing
- Some textures that you can see in this pack might look similar with other texture pack
How to install The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher first before installing this pack
- Download The End is Extremely Nigh: Revolution Texture Pack from the link download below, be sure you select the version that can really work with your game
- Search for %appdata%/.minecraft/resoucepacks/
- Copy and paste or drag the downloaded file and paste into the resoucepacks folder
- Start the game, select the new texture pack from your texture packs option at the main menu