Are you looking for a utility mod. Ender Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 that just adds in some useful things in the game for you? If you do so, I really want recommend you guys to check and try this awesome mod out! I hope at least someone else will find this mod fun to play with and useful as well.
Ender Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a really interesting mod which made by ‘masa_fi’. This is a mod which made as part of Modjam 4 modding competition which the creator managed to implement about 5 things completes completely.
You might think this looks like a really good mod, yes it is. I highly recommend you guys to use it. It has a bit of potential. Be sure to check it out! You will have fun with it for sure.
Ender Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
This mod adds-in some utilities items to the world of Minecraft in the form of Ender things. That are almost finished at the moment including Ender Arrow, Ender Bow, Ender Bucket, Ender Lasso, Ender Pearl, Ender Bag, and Ender Furnace. Ender Arrows, you will get the arrows back once they landed or after you shoot them. If you hit mobs with them it will randomly teleport the mob around you in a 10m radius. Ender Bow, while sneaking + right-click on a block to bind the bow to that location. After that any mobs that get attacked by this bow will get teleported to that spot.
Ender Bucket has a pretty cool feature which will help to hold a maximum of 16 buckets of the same fluid at once. Also, you don’t have to carry your inventory full of buckets which is freaking cool and you will no more have to get frustrated though. Ender Lasso, while sneaking press right-click on block to bind the lasso to that location. So, any mobs you right-click on them will get teleported to the location you have bound to.
Ender Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Teleportation! Don’t you guys think it’s good? You can teleport most of the mobs by using the items this mod offered
- Most of the crafting recipes will changed later in the future. After the mod get more balance.
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Ender Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- Fix the crash bug with the Ender Arrows if you shoot a player with them
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Ender Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Ender Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Have fun!