EnhancedPortals 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10
As you know that Nether Portal looks super cool at the first time seeing it, but when you have played Minecraft for a while, you will know that make you boring. So, today I have new mod that help you to get more fun in this game. EnhancedPortals 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a mod which adds a lot of blocks, items to the game. Which all the things added can help to design and create your new Nether Portal to be any size or shape that you want.
EnhancedPortals 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 this mod also has no limit on the size of the portal you want to create unlike the other mods which has the limit and lack about certain functionality, customization, and are way too easy to achieve for instantaneous transportation.
Also, when you see other mods and this one, you might think that the old Nether Portal look is quite boring. Moreover, this one offer up some unique and powerful features. Thing I like the most about this mod is Dailling Device is like a network interface. It will be able to connect to other portals directly by ID, and when the connection is terminated, both portals will return to their original textures.
Prepare your new tools and get ready, then you’re good to go with this awesome EnhancedPortals 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 which you can make and customize your new Nether Portal design.
EnhancedPortals 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Portal Frame added
- Portal Controller added
- Dialling device added
- Biometric Identifier added
- Module Manipulator added
EnhancedPortals 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- New customized nether portal
- It is a really unique and powerful features offering
- The way to customize with this mod is quite hard
- There are some minor bugs that can not be fixed
How to install EnhancedPortals 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download the EnhancedPortals 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed