If you are looking for a new way to improve your Minecraft’s default look with brand new and different style of visuals, I would recommend you guys this ENIMCRAFT Texture Pack. As you may know that most of the resource pack out there only focus just one concept in order to create one like realistic, medieval or futuristic, but that’s way too boring, why don’t we just combine them all, just a little bit from this and that would totally result in a brand new one that would look totally different and interesting for sure just like this one.
ENIMCRAFT Texture Pack is a really interesting texture pack that has been developed and designed to be based on the 16x resolution. With this low resolution, but provide you guys much more that you’ve expected to have from 16x series. Because overall contents and details are in high quality just like what you’ve seen in some others higher resolution pack out there. Basically, this pack is trying to make all the edges of the blocks become a little bit rough and this is to give them more textures as well as the designs of each blocks that look incredibly awesome with nicely tones of color used for coloring.
Not going to talk about the implementation of the shaders because the standalone itself is good enough, but hey this pack is fully functional with any shaders packs out there though. With the incredibly high quality as well as detailed textures for every single part of the pack would make it grow even bigger and faster, but it just needs more attention. To conclude, this pack is differently unique as it doesn’t focus to follow and stick to the same old specific or certain theme and art style only, instead of that, it tries to combine various kinds of visual styles together and originate this one!
Unfortunately, this ENIMCRAFT Texture Pack only comes with the 16x resolution, and if some of you are about to ask for better resolution than this, I think that’s not possible currently. Anyway, with this low resolution, but the graphic and overall look seems to be equally based against others higher resolution pack, I think that’s worth enough just to give this one a go.
ENIMCRAFT Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- This pack will be based on polished texture with high quality and detailed textures
- This pack uses a vibrant color palette
- Fully function with any shaders
ENIMCRAFT Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Most of the 16x resolution texture pack right now need the work of MCPatcher or Optifine to operate, but this one will work flawlessly without them
- All the texture designs in this pack can
- A brand new and spectacular visuals that completely change the world that you’ve been living for to a new one
- By improving the pack to a higher resolution is actually not possible for now
- It has been designed to work with Minecraft 1.10 and above only as it will bring out all the features hidden in the pack for you, so you have to update your game first before being able to enjoy playing with this one
How to install ENIMCRAFT Texture Pack
- Download ENIMCRAFT Texture Pack from the link download provided below
- Download Optifine and have it installed first
- Be sure that both files you downloaded are in the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft folder
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded Texture Pack file inside this folder
- All done and select the new pack in-game
- Have fun