Et Furutum Mod
What’s up everyone Minecrafters, today I would like to introduce you guys to check and look closely to the mod called Et Furutum Mod. It comes up with a pretty decent idea which will do something really interesting to the world of Minecraft or your world! What this mod is about or what it will make for you, let’s check it out by yourself.
Et Furutum Mod is a really interesting mod made by ganymedes01 which this mod is quite like the thing that help to bring back or bring something about the future features which actually made or added by Mojang then transfer them to the current most popular version of Minecraft. The current version of this mod will bring some features from 1.8.X to 1.7.10 which includes the prismarine temples, red sandstone, banners, armour stands, granite, diorite, andesite, inverted daylight sensor, silk touching mushroom blocks, sponges that absorb water, slime blocks, different types of wooden doors, fences, and gates, mutton, iron trapdoors, heads rendering with overlay, coarse dirt, new enchanting mechanic by using lapis lazuli, skulls drop from charged creeper kill, rabbit items, breaking bushes now drops from 0 to 2 sticks, end rods, chorus fruit, purpur blocks, end stone bricks, beetroots, grass paths and many more stuff added and will be added in the near future.
With this mod installed, some people that have been wanting this things to be happened or wanting things to be back to the other version will be fulfilled by now with the features given by this awesome Et Furutum Mod. Be sure to download, install and play with it.
Et Furutum Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod is a dedicated mod which will allow or help you to bring the future features added originally by Mojang to the current most popular version of Minecraft
Et Furutum Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- The things or the features added in higher version of Minecraft can be brought to the lower version of Minecraft
- Something that have been missed can be brought back to you easily by using this mod
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to make the features work 100%
- This mod might not be really necessary as you can just download and play the higher version, that’s all
How to install Et Furutum Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download Et Furutum Mod from the link downloaded given below
- Once you click in the link there will be many version available for you to download, just download the most suitable version compared to your game
- Go to %appdata% and open roaming folder
- Look for .minecraft and open it, there will be mods folder
- Copy and place the whole downloaded file into this folder
- Start the game and check whether the mod is installed and worked properly