Have you ever played or heard about the mod that called the Resident Evil mod? If you do, I bet you would excitingly enjoy this awesome mod for sure which most of things are related to scary and horror game. This mod is called The Evil Dead Mod.
The Evil Dead Mod is an awesome mod which made by ‘LiamR99’. Actually, this mod just adds in new demons, weapons, and blocks to the world of Minecraft. That I asked you about the Resident Evil Mod because it is made by the same developer as this one. This Evil mod will bring much content from the Sam Raimi’s Evil Dead series of films. So, those films are the Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and the Army of Darkness. If you have played Evil Dead before, not in Minecraft world. For the new boss or items added is in the pictures above. For the new items added is Ash’s chainsaw, so this one is the needed one, this game would not be called Evil Dead without this chain saw. All things added by this mod are really a fantastic idea. Don’t you think that it’s your new challenge to fight against the new boss, as you can see in the picture, it looks so creepy and scary. If that things just pop up somewhere in your house while playing Minecraft, don’t you think that interesting :P?
If you love this The Evil Dead Mod, so please give this awesome work a go! If you want your world to look much more interesting, this mod is for you. Something challenged are going to happen in this mod, they all are waiting for you to join with :P.
The Evil Dead Mod Main Features
- This is the mod that everything is based on the once-popular game called Evil Dead
The Evil Dead Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is very well created with some awesome designs for the texture for each mobs and items
- You can have chainsaw as a weapon which is quite powerful!
- In order to play this mod without any bug or glitch issues, you will have to download and install Minecraft Forge first before installing and playing this mod
How to install The Evil Dead Mod
- Forge or Modloader is recommended, so download and install any of that first. I recommend Minecraft Forge
- Download The Evil Dead Mod from the download link below, be sure to get the right version
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open in the mods folder, if you don’t have it, just make one
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Have fun!