Ex Astris Mod
Another cool mod that just update to be compatible with the latest version of Minecraft is the mod called Ex Astris Mod. Just from the title, you don’t even have a clue of what this mod is right? All I know about this mod is that it is really interesting coming up with something new with an interesting feature as well. Let’s check it out!
Ex Astris Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 is a must download and play for me because I have been enjoying it for month though. This mod is officially developed by ‘insaneau’. Actually, this mod is made to be compatibility for your skyblock by the way. This is not from the original maker of the project which is Loveholy. This is the version that has been taken over updates which will be something new added as well as with new features, still this mod officially belongs to LoveHoly. For the compatibility or tools added are including big reactors, blood magic, chisel, metalluurgy, minefactory reloaded, natura, redstone arsenal, tinkers construct, thaumcraft, thermal expansion and tinkers steelworks. All of these come with their very own WAILA plugin which everything that you can see in this mod is completely modular and configurable, but if you are going to do something to the config file, make sure you back up it first.
If you find this mod interesting which you think you will enjoy the endless fun provided by this mod, just give it a go, download and install it. Note ; download and install Minecraft Forge first before installing and play with this awesome Ex Astris Mod.
Ex Astris Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- Many mod supported
- New blocks added
- New items added
Ex Astris Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod is compatible with many others mods including thermal expansion, redstone arsenal, minefactoryreloaded, tconstruct, tsteelworks, waila, forestry, magicbee, extrabee, blood magic, rotarycraft and many more
- With this mod installed, you will have so many things to do with those new things added
- Loads of fun!
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to play with
- Some people might be facing not enough ram problem
- The aspect of the game will be changed a bit that you might think it ruins your game
How to install Ex Astris Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first. This is a must to do
- Download Ex Astris Mod from the link provided below
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go into mods folder
- Then drag and drop all the mod you download into the mods folder
- All done