Another cool mod is like a supported version which will be similar to the older version one, this mod is called Ex Astris Rebirth Mod. You are going to find some fun inside this mod as it provides you so many things to play with which all are new contents as well.
Ex Astris Rebirth Mod is a mod which will add various new mechanics to the Minecraft world. Players will be allowed to get almost any item using just basic blocks like those boring cobblestone, gravel, dirt and sand. You can even manually control or mange the spawn rare mobs possibly such as Endermen and Blazes by using either an Angry Doll or Creepy Doll and just right click the doll inside a Barrel with witch water or lava inside it. You might wonder with these features given by this mod, where does it actually belong to? I would like to suggest playing this mod with the skyblock maps like Sky Factory 1 and 2, Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest, or many others as it will be the most useful mod ever. As start state in the beginning, you will need some materials like saplings, leaves and most types of plants. By using six wooden planks and a wooden slab to craft a barrel. Holding right-click with organic materials to fill up the barrel and it will say composting which would take a while to finish composting. This mod is quite complicated which you have to start with the beginner guide first as it will get confusing more and more.
As you have noticed that this mod is like Ex Nihilo or Ex Aliquo because this mod is just a like a supporter in assisting the compatibility between Ex Nihilo and various other mods which most of the contents in this Ex Astris Rebirth Mod will be similar or same to what you have seen in Ex Aliquo
Ex Astris Rebirth Mod Main Features
- Compatible and support with many mods
- Focusing on assisting compatibility between Ex Nihilo and various other mods
Ex Astris Rebirth Mod Pros and Cons
- If you have played with Ex Aliquo mod, this mod is quite the same as that one which will allow you to play with new mechanics
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work out
- This mod might not be any different from the Ex Nihilo or EX Aliquo
How to install Ex Astris Rebirth Mod
- Forge required, download and install it first
- Download Ex Astris Rebirth Mod with .jar file and the most compatible version
- Go to your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and just drop the downloaded file into the folder
- Finished and have fun