Have you ever heard or tried out the mod called Equivalent Exchange? I know that there is nothing to do with that, but it’s just like a reference to prove that you guys have experienced this kind of mod before because the mod that I’m about to recommend you guys will work pretty much the same. The mod is called Exchange Orb Mod.
Exchange Orb Mod is a mod that allows you to make an item, exchange orb, use a number of other valuable items (including all basic ores in-game like coal, charcoal, iron, gold, redstone, lapis, diamond, emerald). By combining these ores, you will be able to convert them into completely different items.
If that doesn’t make any sense, let’s just put it in this way, by mixing an exchange orb with a couple of diamonds, you can convert and get your return as a single emerald. Basically, most of the exchanges also work in reverse or simple allow you to get a greater number of lesser items. So, if you are going to use iron or gold to convert into diamond, that’s going to be a loss for you. Some people find emerald extremely useful because they play the trade with NPC, but those who don’t, will find this ore useless. So, you don’t have to throw them away anymore as you can convert a single emerald into a couple of diamond.
This Exchange Orb Mod is extremely useful for those who are running out of stock of the particular ore or item and want to throw them away. This is just a mod providing the players a new way to recycle your unused ores into the needed one. Be sure to have Minecraft Forge installed as well as author’s library mod, and MattDahEpic Core
Exchange Orb Mod Main Features
- This mod allow you to combine all types of ores into the exchange orb that allow you to convert ores reversely which you will get a greater number of lesser items
Exchange Orb Mod Pros and Cons
- You can trade or convert your unused ore or the one that you think it’s useless converted into the one you need to use like the diamond one
- You are allowed to have a new way to recycle your stuff with convenient and easy way
- This mod requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed
- This mod needs two other mods installed after Forge which include author’s library mod and MattDahEpic Core
How to install Exchange Orb Mod
- Minecraft Forge is required, so download and install it first with the most proper version
- Download author’s library mod and have it installed
- Download MattDahEpic Core and have it installed
- Download the Exchange Orb Mod with .zip file from the link download given below
- Go into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Get your files and put it into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked