Exotic Birds Mod
Are you feeling bored os seeing or experiencing with the same old animals in your Minecraft world through your adventure? If you are feeling it that way, here is the Exotic Birds Mod that will help you to get rid of that feeling.
Exotic Birds Mod is a mod for Minecraft that will be the helper for those who are feeling of facing the same old animals available in the game. This mod currently adds so many amazing exotic birds into the world of Minecraft! If you would like to see many species of birds in your world like parrots, hummingbirds, or peacocks. What birds and how many of birds added are included Cassowary, Duck, Flamingo, Gouldian,Finch, Hummingbird, Kingfisher, Kiwi, Lyrebird, Magpie, Ostrich, Owl, Parrot, Pelican, Penguin, Phoenix, Pigeon, Roadrunner, Seagull, Swan, Toucan, Vulture, Woodpecker.
Moreover, there are some new blocks, items and crafting recipes as well which are Bird Meat, Book of Birds, Eggs, Eggshell, Egg Sorter, Nests, Peacock Feather, Phoenix Dust, Phoenix Egg, Phoenix Feather. Each bird will have different HP and ability which make this mod outstanding for the features given.
The bird like phoenix will have like 100heart which does not spawn and it’s a large mythical creatures made out of fire. Let’s find the way to hatch these awesome exotic birds in the mod called Exotic Birds Mod
Exotic Birds Mod Main Features
- So many new animals added into the world Minecraft which are all exotic birds
- Each birds added have different in appearance with some average details and the difference in most of everything like status
Exotic Birds Mod Pros and Cons
- There are so many new birds added which will not make you feel bored of seeing the same old animals again
- There is also a large mystical creatures which is waiting for you to hatch it
- The world become much more cheerful with this mod installed
- I can’t really find the disadvantages of thus awesome mod except there might be too many new animals added in
- This mod also requires your game to have Minecraft Forge install
How to install Exotic Birds Mod
- As Minecraft Forge is needed, just download and install it first
- Download the Exotic Birds Mod .jar zip from the link given below
- Go to your mods folder in the Minecraft directory
- Place all the downloaded file into the mods folder just like you would do with any other mods
- Start the game and look around, if you see any new animals add in your world then it’s done.