Exp Translation Mod
Are you a good and dedicated player who have been farming a lot of XP to level your character just to enchant your stuff? This is one of a good way to enjoy playing Minecraft, gathering XP. Sometimes, we are just too afraid of losing all of the levels that we’ve been farming for days while we’re mining or going in the distance. If you are feeling the same way and finding the way to solve this problem, you might not want to miss this Exp Translation Mod.
Exp Translation Mod is one of the most useful mod that will make your life in the game become much safer in terms of your levels of XP not your life. This means that even if you die, you are not going to lose all of your XP as you have a way to store it by using the new stuff added by this mod including Translator Block and Empty Vials.
When you have a bunch of XP and you just don’t want to spend it just yet, you just get and craft some Empty Vials and right click the translator while holding the Vials. Each Vial will absorb only 1 level of XP, so if you want to store more of your XP, then you will need a lot of Vials. This could be a mess when you have to craft 50 of Empty Vials, just to store all of your level of XP. However, trust me that it’s worth doing so. After that, you can take your XP filled vials to the place where you think that is the safest. When it’s the time that you need to gain level, you just get the vials and just right click the translator with filled vials in your hand and they will immediately transfer back to your XP bar.
It’s very simple to use for the feature of this Exp Translation Mod. Hopefully, most of you guys will be able to things much more fun and cheerful without having to think too much of risk losing your life and all of your XP. Moreover, you can even stack 9 of the filled vials into a large XP vial and it also stack up to 64 to save some more space which is very useful.
Exp Translation Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod gives you an alternative way to transfer XP from you safely in order to store
- Translator block added
- Empty Vials added
Exp Translation Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to be afraid of risk losing all of your XP while going outside from your house or whatever case and wherever dangerous place
- This mod will help you save most of the XP that is not needed at the moment for the future use safely
- Vial will only save up only 1 level of XP, so when you have tons of levels, you are going to need a lot of vials which might be a mess in the future, hopefully vial can absorb some more level of XP
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work without any problem
How to install Exp Translation Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Minecraft Forge is required, so download and install it first with the most proper version
- Download the Exp Translation Mod with .zip file from the link download given below
- Go into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Get your files and put it into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked