Extra Buttons Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Have you ever thought of having some more new buttons to use and enjoy in the world of Minecraft? It is one of the most underrated thing in the game as nobody seems to use it a lot right? On the other hand, it could be handy in some situations. However, by using it again and again with the same textures, sizes, and features would totally ruin the aspect of how you want it implemented. So, I present you guys the new mod that aims to improve the buttons to a new level called Extra Buttons Mod.
Extra Buttons Mod is just a small mod, but it will do such a huge change to the game especially the buttons! As the name suggests, you will receive some new extra button and button related blocks to Minecraft. It’s actually a little bit unnecessary to add many new buttons with new textures related to blocks right? However, each of them has their own special and individual effect. Stone Panel Button and Wood Panel Button are just the larger version of the normal button which is pretty easy to hit.
The next one is Capacitive Touch Block which is a button with no mechanical action. More than that, there are Illuminated Toggle Buttons, Player Detector Rail, Player Powered Rail, and Delay Button. They pretty much work exactly the same like their names suggest. There might not seem to be anything special about this mod, but if you look closely into those buttons that you have been using for years. Don’t you have any feeling about it being way too plain and need to be buffed? So, with this mod installed, so many of them added for you to enjoy with. This is the mod that help to maximize the full potential of the buttons in the game.
The features in this Extra Buttons Mod are pretty useful and awesome and if you find it interesting, be sure to give this mod a go to receive tons of new buttons to enjoy pressing it. This might not be that interesting though as it only aims to provide more feature to the buttons which you won’t find anything new about other things or those existing ones at all.
Extra Buttons Mod Main Features
- This is simply just a small mod that adds in only the buttons that are related to blocks to Minecraft
- Larger size of button which will be easier to hit
Extra Buttons Mod Pros and Cons
- With the Stone Panel Button, it’s bigger than normal one so you can easily hit it without having to aim as well as the wooden one or Wood Panel Button
- This mod is just like a small add-on, so it won’t cause any lag problem
- Even if this mod is small, but its features are really useful into adding the potential into the game
- This mod heavily needs Minecraft Forge in order to run and work properly, so you will have to download and install it first before installing the mod
- This mod is only about the button stuff, so there shouldn’t be any other things related
How to install Extra Buttons Mod
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly, so download it and install it first
- Download the mod named Extra Buttons Mod Mod from the link download below with the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Open in mods folder
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked
- All done