Have you ever wonder why your inventory is full of junks, I mean cubblestone, sand, gravel, dirt, and many more ? You would know that cubblestone can be used to build things, dirt also, but gravel does not have the ability to stick or attach to any block, it’s going to fall down if you place it next to any block in the air (Sand also). So, most of you might drop it somewhere you will never want to see it again. It’s useless things when you got enough flint. Extractinator Mod will make it really become part of useful thing.
Extractinator Mod is a mod which will add new machine to the game which is called Extractinator that has the ability to turn sand and gravel into something more valuable something useful like iron, gold, and more. Each of items that are going to be extracted will take about 50 seconds without any chip upgraded. Also, the output is random. You can upgrade your machine by using Wrench and Chips Wrench is a tool used to add upgrades by right clicking an extractinator. There are 3 chips to upgrades your machine, but one of them does nothing which is blank chip. The smelting chip will smelt the output automatically if there is a possible output. The last one is the Speed Chip which will speed up the time doubled of the extractination, like from 50 seconds to 25 seconds. This is a very useful mod which make your game become easier.
As you know this mod turns your junks into valuables. So, if you have too many of them, I mean junks, you might want to use this Extractinator Mod. Be sure to check it out, the link is below.
Extractinator Mod Main Features
- Extractinator added
- Wrench added
- Upgraded Chips for the extractinator
Extractinator Mod Pros and Cons
- Your junk becomes valuable things
- Easily resources gathering
- Coal, Iron, and Gold ore become an easily found resources
- The process per each items takes about 50 seconds without any chips
How to install Extractinator Mod
- First, this mod is required Forge, so download and install it first
- Download Extractinator Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and paste the downloaded file into the ‘mos’ folder
- Launch the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed