Eyvindr – A Pixel Art Adventure Texture Pack
Are you looking for a texture pack that could remind you of medieval? I mean the pack that comes with medieval style which would help to keep you continuing your adventure, not to look too much rustic or realistic, something like that. Thus, I have this pack for you which is called Eyvindr – A Pixel Art Adventure Texture Pack.
Eyvindr – A Pixel Art Adventure Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10 is a texture pack that comes with 32×32 resolution made by ‘FishyMint’. This pack is based on medieval style which would help you to enjoy and to have a lot of fun while you are adventuring your Minecraft world. Even if you do mining, gathering your resources, do farming, or even building your stuff, you would enjoy them for hours, days, I don’t know. This pack suit my style, I prefer medieval pack more than HD or realistic pack. All the textures for all terrain and blocks look pretty much like they have been put so much effort by the creator, as he/she said that he/she has been working on this for a little less than a year. Everything looks so great! I could gush about the colors all day. At this point of the pack, this would really profit from some atmosphere! I mean that pack would suit to use while playing custom lightmaps, sky colors, and foliage colors. That would really improve the great atmosphere of this pack though. One last thing, I really enjoy watching and using sand to make or build up my stuff too! Love it so much.
Absolutely incredible, there is not much people that have the skll to make the pack which is 32×32 resolution comes out with this good, not it’s not good, it’s the best! I hope you guys enjoy this awesome Eyvindr – A Pixel Art Adventure Texture Pack.
Eyvindr – A Pixel Art Adventure Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
Eyvindr – A Pixel Art Adventure Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Incredibly wonderful made of
- Everything in this pack looks amazing
- This pack would suit when using with foliage colors, so that everything looks much MUCH better!
- This pack is still a work in progress, but keep following up!
- One thing that I notice that it’s not good is bookshelves that look a bit flat, if it adds a little bit dark or blown color, that would be great!
Eyvindr – A Pixel Art Adventure Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- Textures for carrot, golden carrot, and many more items added
- Lots of new paintings added
- Netherwart plant and item added
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Eyvindr – A Pixel Art Adventure Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Eyvindr – A Pixel Art Adventure Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!