Faerielight Resource Pack
Another fabulous resource pack that I have been playing with it for a while is called Faerielight Resource Pack. Most people might be familiar with this pack as it’s actually released since 2012. But do not judge it yet, be sure to check some of the awesome screenshots below and make your decision wisely again.
Faerielight Resource Pack is a pack made by Develsaa. This pack comes with only 2 resolutions including of 128x and 256x. As you know that when the pack runs with that high resolution. Everything in your world will look ridiculously beautiful. It’s going to look more realistic as well. Most of the everything like mobs, textures, items, weather, gui and many more have been redone. The theme of this map look like a photo-realism HD based and realistic style. Everything is going to look a bit dark that will even give you more feeling when played. The wood stuff in this pack looks absolutely incredible that you will really find it the best one that you would like to use in building your beloved house. Not only that because the cobblestone is also another decorating block that looks so rich and luxury. You are going to need either Optifine or MCPatcher in order to install this pack properly and stabilize it when the pack is running. Moreover, if you want your world to be the best looking world out there, I would like to recommend you guys to install any shader pack like Sonic Ether or whatever you’d like and you will see a big difference.
If you are looking for a realistic and photo-realism HD style of the pack, here you are the pack called Faerielight Resource Pack that will totally change your aspect of gaming experience to a new level. The better quality of the looking means the more you enjoy playing the game.
Faerielight Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 128x and 256x
- This pack is based on a photo-realism HD
Faerielight Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This pack is a very high def realistic texture pack which it also runs in two high resolution as well, you don’t even need to expect how good this pack is
- As you can see the screenshots above, everything you build and everywhere you look at are all beautiful and it’s like what you see don’t belong to this world
- This pack needs Optifine to help the pack apply all the textures properly
- There are only two versions of this pack including of 128x and 256x which are extremely high that your computer should be able to handle it as well if you want to play
How to install Faerielight Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Navigate yourself to your Minecraft directory
- First, search for %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder and open it
- Find saves folder and open it
- Download Optifine with the latest version and install it first
- Download Faerielight Resource Pack from the link below
- Put the file here in the saves folder