With these fairy light provides by this awesome Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10. – Do you love to decorate stuff? That might be the main meaning of the beauty which when everything looks better or beautiful. You are happy to see how you can do such a beautiful job in decorating your home or workplace.
Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that made by pau101. The mod that will add in decorative string lights which these lights can be used for the combination of six light variants each with one of the sixteen dye colors. To get started with the mod, you have to craft the Fairy Lights, in order to do that, you have to craft the lights first. As the lights come up with six standard variants, fairy light, paper lantern, orb lantern, flower light, ornate lantern, and oil lantern. There are also some spooky lights as well including of Spider Light, Ghost Light, Jack O’Lantern, SkullL Light, and Witch Light.
These fairy lights are crafted by a horizontal combination of iron ingot, string or stick, iron ingot, along with any combination of lights to specify a pattern, for example, like top-down, left-right. Now, you are going to have a new stuff used to decorate to make it looks more realistic, spookier, or even more beautiful and joyful. This mod might seem to be a little mod, but it really is useful for me, and what about you guys?
Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Decorative string lights with any combination of six light variants added
Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- It comes with so many types of the fairy light.
- This mod is simple, useful and awesome
- This mod still requires your game to have Minecraft Forge installed
- There should be more stuff add according to the title Fairy Lights! Should be something more relevant and mysterious
How to install Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before doing anything with the mod
- Download Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 by clicking in the link download given below
- Once you are in the link download, select and download the version that best compatible to your Minecraft
- Find %appdata%/.minecraft and open the folder
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Put the entire downloaded file into the mods folder
- Everything done and you are good to go with the fairy light!