Faithful Reborn Animated Space Texture Pack
Most of you guys which are Minecrafters would know about Faithful texture pack right ? It’s kind of popular and very well-known texture pack. Now I have something to recommend to you guys, and that is Faithful Reborn Animated Space Texture Pack which is variants from the original.
This Faithful Reborn Animated Space Texture Pack is a texture pack which is developed from the Faithful Reborn Animated which is the original one. The main thing which can be obviously seen is the space or the sky, look so fascinating and interesting. It looks like a real galaxy. Also, there are some constellations showing in the middle of the night which look so beautiful while there are so many small planets and stars orbiting. Even though, this texture pack change so many things, the blocks are changed into something which reflect how space look like, still the main character would be the constellations in the middle of the night which make this texture pack look much more interesting.
For those who are Minecrafter who want texture packs that look like a real space for their server or their world, I would suggest this Texture Pack. It’s the closest one though.
Faithful Reborn Animated Space Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- New animated texture
- Space atmospheres
- Developed from the original one giving space atmosphere
Faithful Reborn Animated Space Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Very well-known texture giving space feeling
- Nicely well done with many details
- Some minor bugs can not be fixed yet
- Requires Optifine to install
Faithful Reborn Animated Space Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- Map colors changed
- Grass, foliage, and sky changed
- Sound effects changed
- Msuc and other things fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Faithful Reborn Animated Space Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine
- Download Faithful Reborn Animated Space Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata%
- Look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the .zip file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder (do not unzip)
- Start the game
- Choose the texture in option
- Have fun !