Falcon Flyer Coaster Map
Hey guys, I’m really excited to present you to fresh and interesting map which called Falcon Flyer Coaster Map. I was stupid for a while that I could not find this map yet, just until now I realize that this map is a must download to play! Check it out and here are some awesome screenshots that can be seen in this amazing map.
Falcon Flyer Coaster Map is a really well done work which is neatly and creatively made by ‘eprocks6054’ and ‘joeykid789’. About 13 hours to complete . If you love rollercoaster, this map is a must get map. You can enjoy this amazing map with your friends or even playing it alone lol. You might think that it is just a map with rollercoaster building, but you know what can you make it? I would say yes, but it might take sometimes and most of won’t even have time for them right?
So, I would recommend and suggest you guys to check and try this one out! This is based on the amusement park, so the designs might be pretty familiar. If you are going to use this map as multi-player , you might need to set a new spawn and build some fences to keep monster out when you ride at the night time! I do really enjoy this toy, at the first try a creeper spawned in the track and blew up in my face, that’s just…if you know what I mean :P. I would recommend you to play in peaceful because there is nothing to prevent you from enjoying this amazing track of flyer coaster! But, even if you set your difficulty in peaceful, beware of mobs like pigs, they might spawn in front of you and make your ride go backwards!
Anyway, this Falcon Flyer Coaster Map has one of the best rollercoaster ever! It looks epic, just from the screenshots, but when you try it out, you will know that, not only looks epic, but also give you loads of fun as well
Falcon Flyer Coaster Map Main Features
- A freaking awesome rollercoaster building and designs added by this map
Falcon Flyer Coaster Map Pros and Cons
- This map is 100% complete, there is nothing new added, no bugs, no glitch issues
- The rollercoaster itself looks really realistic
- There is no ground underneath the schematic, for example if you set it flat on the ground in your world, then the underground tunnel will not be there
Falcon Flyer Coaster Map Change Log
- Fences and more trees added
- Arrow bug issues fixed
- Working schematic added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Falcon Flyer Coaster Map
- Download the Falcon Flyer Coaster Map from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Have fun