Fallenearth Texture Pack
If you like movies in the categories of ‘I Am Legend’ or ‘World War Z’ then you will love Fallenearth Texture Pack. Imagine a world in the theme of post-apocalyptic. There only you against the world. Where the world is no longer the same friendly place we are used to. Now monsters are everywhere, resources are few and you chance of survival rest on your instinct and careful planning.
Fallenearth Texture Pack will challenge your survival instinct to the extreme. With the theme of MineCraft being change into a more darkish color which fit along with apocalyptic theme, it adds a sense of urgency to your play.
Fallenearth Texture Pack also enchant character tab, there a stats for night vision, speed, slowness, poison, weakness, regeneration, fire resistance and invisibility. Animation that comes along some of the original blocks is amazing too. To add more action and fun factor into MineCraft, this pack comes with a lot of extra weapons set.
Fallenearth Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The theme of the game really is similar to Fallen Earth the game
- Everything in MineCraft looks deader with this texture which fit with the apocalypse theme
- Resolution is 16 x 16
Fallenearth Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- The texture fit the theme apocalypse completely
- Some really cool animation on some of the blocks
- Low Resolution means low FPS
- No Plug in require
- Low Resolution means some features look a bit too dull
- This pack is limited in term of playing
- This pack is still a work in progress, it still pretty much is incomplete hence we see block that doesn’t fit with the theme from time to time
How to install Fallenearth Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Fallenearth Texture Pack from our download link
- Open up .minecraft
- Find sub folder resource pack
- Copy and paste everything you downloaded into this folder
- Startup MineCraft
- Choose this texture pack in the menu
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter