Are you looking for a really cool mod? Falling Meteors Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 that make some special effects that you have never expected before. I would like you guys to take a look for this Mod.
Falling Meteors Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a mod which made by ‘AlexDGr8r’. This mod is really epic. It basically adds-in new things that would make you breath-taking. That thing is the meteors! They will fall during night with a really loud explosion that would blow of your head, house, or whatever it impacts to. These meteors are categorized into five types.
The first one is meteorite which is the most thing that you often see in this mod, after impact they will leave meteor chip and meteorite ore. Frezarite, this one is pretty awesome and might be the coolest one. It will leave snow, ice, and frezarite ore that you can use to craft frezarite armor, tools, sword,ice, and ice cream. Kreknorite, this one is the rarest that you will encounter with. After crashing, they will create a portal to hell and leave some kreknorite ore which drops kreknorite chips that you can craft an awesome armor sets or a sword, the armor crafted by this chip will be immune to fire. You can also go to swim and dance in lava! The last one is an unknown meteor, if you want to know what it is, you should go and see it by yourself!
Falling Meteors Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod will make the meteors fall to the ground and explode from space
- New tool sets added
- New armor sets added
Falling Meteors Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- The meteors crashing into your world! Is that cool? Yes it is
- Another new ores, armor sets, tool sets, weapons
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems occurred
How to install Falling Meteors Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more features available
- Download Falling Meteors Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!