Don’t you think your Minecraft right now is a bit boring for your daily life? Everyday you play Minecraft, you just go around the world, gathering resources to build your stuff, find some valuable ores to make better tools, armors and weapons, and that’s all you will do each day. So, if you are bored with Minecraft this day, you might want to check this awesome FandomCraft Mod out!
FandomCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a really cool mod which will add so many various things to your world which will entertain you and give you loads of fun. This awesome mod is made by ‘Eria8’. This mod is really suitable best with the players that feel bored with Minecraft. There are hundreds of new blocks and items which are delivered from the other games which the most of things are based on the game called the Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy. Not only blocks and items added from those game, but there are also some awesome features added from other games called Star Ocean, Star Wars, Pokemon, Terraria, and the Elder Scrolls. All games that I listed are very popular in the past, maybe up till now. So, according from tons of things added, so you’d better download CraftGuide for a better understanding for every recipes. You can also have 3 Ultimate Weapons added by this mod as well. Those can be created. Most weapons have infinite durability, so you have to worry about nothing when used. Most of them are pretty hard to find and craft, but exchange with its power which is so OP, I think it worth enough though.
Anyways, you still have to craft those weapons in order to fight the Espers which is the new boss added by this FandomCraft Mod as well. There are so many new things added which you will have to discover by yourself because there are too many of them. Be sure to download CraftGuide, so you will easily see all the recipes given in the game.
FandomCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- There are many new items added for you to use, lots of fun
- There are many new mobs added for you to fight against them
- There are several types of shops which you can trade with them
FandomCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Tons of blocks and items added which you will never get bored of them
- Most of things added are from the very well-known and popular game
- There are also so many features which you will enjoy them as well
- I can’t find any bad things in this mod, except it adds too many things which you might not get to use them all
- This mod requires your Minecraft to have Minecraft Forge or Modloader installed or patched up your Minecraft first
FandomCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change Log
- Many new items added
- Many new mobs added
- New bosses added which are WIP
- Garlic in random plant drops added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install FandomCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- This awesome mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to be installed in your Minecraft, I would recommend Forge which you can find it here
- Download the mod from the download link below, which the name should be FandomCraft Mod.zip or .rar
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find your mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded mod into your mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is installed properly
- Done and enjoy!