Far Cry 3 Resource Pack
Have you ever heard the game called Far Cry 3? It’s kind of an open-world first-person shooter that everything is set on the Rook Island. What if those kind of atmospheres that exist in the game Far Cry 3 could be adapted into Minecraft game. That would be great right ? For the fans of Minecraft and Far Cry 3, I would like to tell you guys that don’t miss this amazing Far Cry 3 Resource Pack.
This incredible Minecraft resource pack which is called Far Cry 3 Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4. It is a resource pack which make Minecraft game look alike Far Cry 3 by changing all things in the game such as; menu, inventory, items, armor, player skin and so on and contains some pretty serious overhauls to the game. Moreover, you can find some of FC3 locations, characters, and a host of custom artwork, models, and more. There are also all the surroundings and the environment, all weapons and instruments like in Far Cry 3 which you can find all of them in this resource pack. This customized resource pack combo would give you tons hours of entertainment and fun.
If you are looking for a resource pack that look cool combined with some of Far Cry 3 texture. This mod would serve you all of that. Check it out this amazing Far Cry 3 Resource Pack !
Far Cry 3 Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- New menu looking is changed
- New world added
- New skins added
Far Cry 3 Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- A very cool resource pack that give you the atmosphere of Far Cry 3
- Very detailed well done texture
- Some texture of the blocks might be missing
- Some minor bug that can’t be fixed
Far Cry 3 Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
- Resolution 16x
How to install Far Cry 3 Resource Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Optifine
- Download Far Cry 3 Resource Pack
- Press Start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’
- Look for ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag the .zip file into ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Choose the texture