Fast Building Mod
Another useful and convenient mod that is based on the construction part of the game called Fast Building Mod will probably be your new favorite taste. Rather than focusing mainly on the construction, this mod also shows you exactly what you have wasted in your entire lives in the game Minecraft. It’s not about the resources, but it actually is the time.
Fast Building Mod is a mod that will help you build and construct things with ease that you can save up a lot of your time to do something thing instead of wasting it all in a single piece of project or work. Anyway, this is a mod that has been designed and created to meet the need and the purpose of saving time when it comes to building. It’s going to renew, renovate, and overhaul the same old building strategy and delete it all out of your brain. Basically, with the implementation of this mod, you just simply place a block while holding down the CTRL or ALT button and the blocks then be placed as many as you have them in your inventory in the same direction and the process will be stopped once you run out of your materials to place. Also, this works both on vertical and horizontal line. Things based on this is going to be much more convenient and a lot of time saving.
Someway somehow, this Fast Building Mod can be configured though, by going in “fastbuild.cfg” in the config file, in here you can decide whether you’d like to activate the new fast building mechanics or deactivate it. Also, as you cannot actually stop the process, you can just set the maximum number of blocks that will be placed as well.
Fast Building Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- This mod allows you to easily place just only 1 block and it will do all the work by placing continuously in the same direction where you’ve started until you run out of the specific blocks to place and that can be both in vertical or horizontal line
- This mod is fully configurable
Fast Building Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- As you are allowed to configure the config file, you can actually set the maximum amount of blocks that will be placed easily, but you have to do that all the time because not every single structure you are about to design and create will have the same size right?
- You don’t have to be struggling to place and attach block by block which is time consuming
- Even if you are allowed to configure the mod, but still that needs to be done a lot depending on how many blocks you need to place
- Minecraft Forge is required
- If you don’t set your own maximum number to place, you need to be very precise in order to calculate all the blocks that are going to be placed, otherwise, you will still waste your time to fix the over-placed one
How to install Fast Building Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Minecraft Forge is needed, download and install it first
- Download Fast Building Mod from the link download given below
- Head yourself into your Minecraft directory
- Simply look for mods folder, you just create one yourself and name it mods (if it doesn’t exist in your directory
- Copy the downloaded file
- Paste it into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is installed and worked properly