Fatalitiii’s Pedestal Mod
Have you ever tried to build something very huge and high to be one of your points of interest? If you have, what is exactly your purpose of doing that? Is it for that it’s easy to notice and could be used as one of the mark showing that it’s your private place? Anyways, you don’t really have to think much about the creative build because with this Fatalitiii’s Pedestal Mod, you just simply customize the thing you like to show on the pedestal!
Fatalitiii’s Pedestal Mod is a really interesting mod which will do only one thing and it is a pedestal. This mod just adds only pedestal to the world of Minecraft. But it’s not that normal, as you can see in the screenshots above that it looks freaking huge and you can even put the beam of light into it to make it even greater by the shining and the size. First of all, this pedestal is purposed and supposed to hold swords in with the ability to add a beacon style color to its render. Actually, you are allowed to open a GUI and place a sword into the pedestal. More than that, you can even customize how it is rendered in your world as well. Whether it is the size or you might want to put the beam of light to make it look more epic. The pedestal itself look so normal because of its size, but if you want something like the pictures shown, you are going to craft this one first then put your own preference creatively into it. That’s how we make the points of interest indicating that it’s your place and nobody should dare come close.
This Fatalitiii’s Pedestal Mod is actually just a little that add in a new feature to the world of Minecraft mostly about the pedestal. It’s going to be fun if you don’t think much about the details, so without further ado, let’s get started!
Fatalitiii’s Pedestal Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- In this mod, there is a pedestal model added which will allow the players to open a GUI and then place a sword
- You are able to customize how it is going to be rendered in your Minecraft world
Fatalitiii’s Pedestal Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you are going to have your own pedestal which you can choose whether it will be sword, arrow or bow to be rendered into your pedestal
- This pedestal might mean nothing for most people, but actually it can be used to indicate your own private area that warn those who are nearby to fear with stuff rendered and stay away immediately, perhaps
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge which should be version 184.108.40.2068 or later on
- This mod will work only with Minecraft version 1.9.x
How to install Fatalitiii’s Pedestal Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- As Minecraft Forge required, go download and install it first
- Download Fatalitiii’s Pedestal with the latest version or the most compatible version
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- In this mods folder, you just copy your downloaded mod and simply drop it here
- Start the game
- Enjoy the new stuff added