Filmjolk’s Medieval Werian Texture Pack
This is a texture pack which looks very similar to John Smith because based on John Smith, but all textures are made from scratch. This Filmjolk’s Medieval Werian Texture Pack is somehow a semi-dev build, which means that some textures are half done. But it is worth to try it out.
Filmjolk’s Medieval Werian Texture Pack this will change the whole texture of all blocks to new ones which make it somehow unique. By first glance you would say that the creator of this pack has put so much effort and spent most of his/her time develop this pack. Also, this bring new medieval theme or style to Minecraft. This pack is designed to be 32×32 resolution which is better than the Default one which means there are more detailed added. Look less cartoon, more realistic which a very well done detailed. Hence you might find some oddities (such as emerald blocks). So far more than half of the textures in the blocks folder are done. There is also some ctm support for various textures such as glass and stone etc.
I would suggest you guys if you are medieval style lover. So, do not miss this amazing texture pack.
Filmjolk’s Medieval Werian Texture Pack Main Features
- 32×32 resolution textures added
- New medieval theme styled textures
- All the default textures are replaced with new ones
Filmjolk’s Medieval Werian Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- An average detail which means more detail quality and good looking textures.
- Very cool medieval style textures.
- Well-made textures
- MCPatcher is required
- Might cause some lag due to the increasing of the resolution
- Some textures are half done.
Filmjolk’s Medieval Werian Texture Pack Change Log
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
- New cobble stairs, dark oak planks, birch_planks, double stone slab
How to install Filmjolk’s Medieval Werian Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher (optifine recommended)
- Download Filmjolk’s Medieval Werian Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘resourcepacks’
- Drag and paste the .zip file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select your texture pack in the option