Finlandia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
I would like to share one of my favorite that called Finlandia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2. Do you have your favorite resource pack yet? If you don’t have I suggest you to use this. The resource pack for is quite good, colored glasses look so clear, much clearer than other pack. The ore blocks (the ones before you mine) look so unique, I really like how the creator put those awesome good-looking textures on those ore blocks.
Finlandia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a really cool resource pack which nicely made by ‘Hunajameloni’ This pack runs at 64x64x resolution which is pretty high and things that you can find in-game look so much detailed. As the title says, yes! This pack contains the natural beauty of Finland, still keep Minecraft feeling and style. It is the resource pack that based on photo-realistic, so everything or every single texture you can find in-game are from photo. I think it looks so realistic though, not sure if those are really from photo though.
After you get some ores when you craft them as a block, the textures of them are pretty good as well. As you know that most of the pack showing or reviewing comes with shader pack which can make it becomes much better, but this one if you don’t use any shaders, still look good though.
Finlandia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64×64
- Photo-realistic pack
Finlandia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- This pack is based on Photo-Realistic
- Realistic resource pack comes with high quality
- This pack is not finished, so there might be some textures mised
- This resource pack require MCPatcher or Optifine in order to properly install without any problems occured, like some textures missing or bug
How to install Finlandia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Optifine for more features
- Download Finlandia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the chosen texture from the option menu
- Have fun