Fire Emblem Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Fire Emblem Craft Mod
Do you guys know about the popular game called Fire Emblem, it is a fantasy tactical role-playing game which has an awesome story line with some good-looking items, weapons, armors. Now Fire Emblem becomes one of the part in Minecraft world by using this Fire Emblem Craft Mod.
Fire Emblem Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod which will add some items from the Fire Emblem: Awakening into Minecraft. About 23 new tomes added, 15 new bows, 21 new axes, 21 new lances, and 54 new swords. Each of weapons has individually ability, some of them cause fire on attack, some has incredibly powerful damage, some may cause lighting strike, and some are Indestructible. My favorite thing in this mod is Levin Sword which can shoot lighting bolts to your enemies. Another thing that is interesting is Rift Door, which can be made with gold coins and an Ender Pearl. This is much like a tunnel or a teleport like the Nether portal. You can also get gold by smelting Gold Nugget.
There are tons of weapons waiting for you to use, I can not explain about them all because that is going to ruin your first impression. Be sure to check this awesome Fire Emblem Craft Mod.
Fire Emblem Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- Brings in the items and story line from the popular game called Fire Emblem
- Gold coins and money system
- New armors and weapons with a very good-looking
Fire Emblem Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Many new items to enjoy with
- Tons of weapon to use against your enemies
- Sound quality need to be fixed
Fire Emblem Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Anna and Panne added
- 25 new swords added
- 9 new Tomes added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Fire Emblem Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- First, you are required to install Forge
- Download Fire Emblem Craft Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Have fun!