Firewolf Resource Pack
Last but not least, so tired of the same old low resolution resource pack. Don’t worry, I’ve got your back covered with the new high resolution resource pack called Firewolf Resource Pack. I don’t know either if you ask me about the relationship between the details of this pack and the title. So, to figure that out, you’d better check it out yourself.
Firewolf Resource Pack is a really interesting pack coming with such an intense resolution which is 128×128. There is nothing much to talk about when the resolution is this high as everything will be much better than lower ones including the textures, details, and designs.
Anyways, the resolution doesn’t actually matter or judge which one is better when compared though. Basically, this pack tries to make many blocks in-game simply look better with the better smoothness and cleanliness. It tends to remove all the unnecessary tiles and edges of each blocks that might be the obstacle pieces that make you enjoy the game less. One thing that I really love about this pack is that most of the mobs’ textures are still the same like the default one which will still give you the feel of playing the game in Vanilla play style with the better or improved default textures for most of everything. Moreover, it’s so great looking at the grass block which has grass that runs down the sides naturally instead of stopping at the edge and most of the bricks look much more actual to be used in realistic brick buildings.
However, when everything seems to be good but there is really nothing perfect. This Firewolf Resource Pack doesn’t fix the little issue with glass panes and blocks just yet! That’s going to be a lot of trouble for those who love playing with the glass and glass paned.
Firewolf Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 128×128
- This pack vastly improves most of the Minecraft’s textures in-game with the original and unique texture designs for blocks, items and mobs
Firewolf Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Whole differently brand new experience acquired with this pack installed while you can face so many new changes to your whole world including textures for all blocks, items, mobs and so on
- With this high resolution together with the unique designs for the textures that blend to each other perfectly even make this pack much more interesting
- The glass panes issues that are not fixed and solved yet, have to wait for an update
- This pack is not completely done, there is still some additional parts needed to be done real soon, so you might find some missing stuff in-game
- This pack highly needs the work of Optifine to make everything works perfectly
How to install Firewolf Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install either Optifine or MCPatcher first for more features
- Download Firewolf Resource Pack from the link download provided below with the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Simply copy and paste the downloaded pack file into the resourcepacks folder
- All done
- Have fun