Flappy Bird Map
Do you know about Flappy Bird? I mean the game on mobile phone which has been popular since then. Have you ever played it? If you do know and have played it before, so you would know what this game will do to your mind, if you know what I mean :P. So, for now this freaking mind blowing game is applied into the world of Minecraft which you can find it in Flappy Bird Map.
Flappy Bird Map is a custom map which made by ‘codecrafted’ This map is based on the game called Flappy Bird, the game that make people lost their temper and make them rage. It is one of the most unexplained mobile game that is recreated in Minecraft. What is good about this thing is that it is less frustrating to play, much easier than the mobile version, but the game-play is quite different that you have to tap your jump key or spacebar to jump through those barrier instead of tapping a screen of your mobile phone.
This wave will end at 50, so if you can get there you can increase the difficulty, but I’m not really sure that I can increase it because I haven’t reach higher than 10. I think this map should make it infinite not just ends at 50, but anyways, I can’t even get through there do I have the right to talk about that lol. I have so much fun playing this map, but I think I should have to keep going forward like there is no stop! So, that would be much more interesting because it is like the original did.
I really wonder now that, even the popular game on mobile phone can be recreated into Minecraft world, so is there anything imposible for Minecraft? Be sure to check this awesome Flappy Bird Map out!
Flappy Bird Map Main Features
- An explained popular game call Flappy Bird is recreated into Minecraft world with a different playing style
Flappy Bird Map Pros and Cons
- This map is 100% complete
- This version in Minecraft is way more easier than the mobile version
- You are going to get some rage playing this game even in Minecraft which is the easier version though
How to install Flappy Bird Map
- Download Flappy Bird Map from the download link below
- Extract file
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Enjoy and Play