Flash Parkour Map
Hi guys, today i have a few questions to ask all of you. When you play Minecraft, are you boring to plant a crop, make the animal farms, defeat the enemies or finding the mine to take the ore. If you do, I am proud to present a new map for you which will change this game to have more fun and relax. Moreover, you can play this map alone or play against your friends! This map is call Flash Parkour Map.
Flash Parkour Map is a racing map, it’s like a mini game that you can play up-to 4 players. The level of difficulty will increases gradually from distance but do not be worried that this map will be too hard for you. This is because, there are also have the safe areas for you to take a rest and relax. During the game you can fall down or lose if you do not pay attention enough on your game. At the same time, running and jumping skills are affect to be the winner. For the more, you can compete with your friends by keeping the score or arrive the finish line to achieve the goal. So, for the player who like this game’s kind should not be missed!
In conclusion, i hope all of you will like Flash Parkour Map because i think this map is very nice map and well structure that made by green, blue and any colors of wool. So, you can see the way easily. In additional, you can have an activity with your friends and different feeling in playing Minecraft. So, you should download this map and enjoy it.
Flash Parkour Map Main Features
- This map is a racing style.
- The structures have spaced apart enough to test your running and jumping skills.
- This map is have more challenge up to difficulty of levels.
Flash Parkour Map Pros and Cons
- New atmosphere for playing Minecraft.
- You can play alone or compete with your friends up-to 4 players.
- Very nice map and fun to play.
- There are no negatives in this map.
How to install Flash Parkour Map
- Download and install the Flash Parkour Map
- Click the start button and browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder.
- Find ‘saves’ folder.
- Take the downloaded map into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Run the game.
- Select the map from your saves.