Do you find yourself struggling in building your own projects? As you are out of your creativity? If that’s your problem, I have something for you that might help you much or less depending on you as well. If you are interested, I would like to present the mod called Flat Colored Blocks Mod.
Flat Colored Blocks Mod is a pretty interesting and useful mod which will basically help to generate a selection of simple colored blocks, glowing blocks and transparent blocks which is really useful for those who are building stuff and some creative projects. This will help to offer more options which all of the features provided by this mod are all configurable, so you shouldn’t be worry about anything. If you would like to try this mod out, I would like to suggest you download this mod to use together with this mod as well name is Chisels & Bits which allows you to use the colored blocks as bits. Using the item crafted, you just need to have dyes and cobblestone/glowstone or glass in your inventory to craft after opening the items gui. Some of them requires a few different dyes to craft, so please be patient and try different dyes to see all the options till it works out for you.
This Flat Colored Blocks Mod does not only help those who want to build some awesome project, but also help all of you to be able to decorate your world colorfully with the stuff in this mod in the easiest way. I hope you enjoy this awesome mod and have a good day.
Flat Colored Blocks Mod Main Features
- A new mod that generates a selection including of simple colored blocks, transparent blocks, and glowing blocks
- All of them are configurable
Flat Colored Blocks Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is really useful for those who would like to use as a helper in building and creative projects
- All of the features given by this mod are configurable
- You can adjust the number of hues, values, and saturation
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work without any problem
How to install Flat Colored Blocks Mod
- Download Flat Colored Blocks Mod from the link download below
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Be sure to get those two files with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Install Minecraft Forge first
- Head to %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder and open in
- Find mods folder and simply put the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is installed and worked properly