Another awesome maze and puzzle based map called Flipped: Walk on Walls Map. Reading the title and you will realize what exactly you have to deal with this map right? Basically, this map will allow you to walk on walls to meet your destination or the goal to complete the map.
Flipped: Walk on Walls Map is actually a puzzle map based which you really need to be carefully about every step you take as it looks like a maze as well. This map is for a single-player and it’s the place that you don’t need to give a shit to the gravity. First of all, in every levels you will be started at the gray block and to finish the level, you need to find the way to the black one and step on it. There are totally 10 levels contained in this map which each level will add a new element of gameplay or a new special block to make it more challenging. There is no running and jumping needed to be used in this map. It’s all pure brain that you need to look carefully and figure it out where you should go, what you should do first. You can walk up walls with green blocks. Yellow blocks are the two block that will teleport you to one another. Standing on orange blocks will turn purple blocks into green blocks. Standing on red blocks will turn blue blocks into green blocks. There are a few more element that will be added later in the more difficult level as you progress through.
This Flipped: Walk on Walls Map really offers you the new way to enjoy puzzle maps with the new mechanics ignoring about the gravity. You will eventually be confused for sure as everything goes up, down and the wrong direction that you need to be carefully remembering every path you’ve already been through to complete this awesome map.
Flipped: Walk on Walls Map Main Features
- This map is a single-player map based on puzzle maps
- You are allowed to manipulate gravity to get to your destination
- There are totally 10 levels
- Each level, there will be some new element or more special block added
Flipped: Walk on Walls Map Pros and Cons
- Each higher level you go up to, the more new block with the new mechanic added which is really challenging in remembering and go through them all
- With this new mechanic of gameplay based on the gravity that you need to manipulate. It’s such an amazing feeling that you have never experienced in the world of Minecraft before
- It’s too bad that this map is only for single-player
- The 1-3 levels are way too easy, but I know it’s kind of tutorial. It shouldn’t have been included as a level though
How to install Flipped: Walk on Walls Map
- Download Flipped: Walk on Walls Map by clicking in the link download provided below
- Be sure to select and download the latest or the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata%
- Head into .minecraft
- Open saves folder
- Put the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Have fun!