One of the simplest mods out there would be this Floating Ruins Mod. The title tells you nothing, but at least you can imagine of some kind of structure flying in the air right? That’s pretty much correct, but what this mod has to offer would be a little bit more interesting by making these flying structures become the new dungeons.
Floating Ruins Mod is a mod that tries to help players to have something more to do in the world of Minecraft by adding in the floating ruins which are the new dungeons. These ruins are randomly spawned all around the world of the game. Also, this mod comes up with the idea of randomization onto the islands as well as the chest loot. So, everything is pretty much random. As you can see that, those new dungeons are the floating islands which are above the ground, the only way you can go up there and start beating up those mobs is to build up or stack up any block that you have which can then be mined back into your inventory. According to the randomization, you will end up facing with different unidentified mobs that are contained within each dungeon. About the chest loot, it’s below the spawner, but make sure that you have defeated every single mob in a certain dungeon though.
That’s actually all about this Floating Ruins Mod, some of you might not find this interesting at all, but you really have to check it out, especially those who have been looking for a new way to acquire more resources. Daily farmers’ lives in Minecraft are way too boring, let’s find some and try this one out.
Floating Ruins Mod Main Features
- There are going to be floating islands spawned randomly all around the world
- The floating islands act like a new kind of dungeon filled with different mobs
- You will get reward after you have defeated all the mobs inside certain ruins
Floating Ruins Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s pretty surprising when the islands come up with the randomization and you will end up getting in the combat with unidentified mobs and that’s really challenging
- Loads of fun given which is based on the exploration and adventure
- New way to get your reward once you have beaten all the mobs inside this new dungeon
- Even though this mod might be fun to play with, but keep in mind that all the floating ruins are above the ground as if they were lifted, so the only way to reach to it is to build up or stack up the block
- Some rewards might not worth placing all your collected blocks and mine them later, so it’s just a waste of time
- Minecraft Forge needs to make the mod operate and work properly
How to install Floating Ruins Mod
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to work properly with fully functionality and feature, so download and have it installed first
- Download Floating Ruins Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link download provided below
- Be sure to get both files with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Navigate yourself to your Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Place the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- All done and enjoy