If you really do have the problem with the sources of light in Minecraft, then you really need to check this FloodLights Mod out! First of all, what would be the biggest problems are the mess left from placing too many torches on the specific areas. Let’s see how this mod handle about the problem.
FloodLights Mod is a mod that simply implements in new light sources which are the floodlights. For those who have no idea what floodlights are, so they are large, powerful light which are typically one of several used to illuminate a sports field like soccer field or even stage and in the exterior or any building. Anyway, these things now are delivered into the world of Minecraft. I know what you guys are thinking and that probably is it’s way too unreal for the concept of the game Minecraft and that would eventually break the aspect of the game. However, if you feel like you don’t want to place tons of torches just to light up the area enough for the crops to continue growing or to get to the level that the light keep those mobs from spawning, something like that. Then this mod is one of the very best alternative options that you can choose to apply in your world. Basically, there are actually 2 types of the floodlights added including regular electric lights and carbon based lights together with 3 different modes that you adjust according to your preferences. The way to use it simply easy as you have to craft them first and just place them like you do with the torches, but this time, you might want to stick them up on wall instead.
Hopefully, this FloodLights Mod would give you such a new and useful source of light with the floodlights that could be extremely versatile according to its uses and many more aspects that really make them become much better than torches. Especially, it’s going to be super awesome if you do not really consider about the change to the aspect of the game that this mod adds something like this modern thing into the game.
FloodLights Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Main Features
- This mod simply adds floodlights into the world of Minecraft
- They are separated into 2 different categorizes of floodlights including regular electric lights and carbon based lights
- There are 3 different modes as well
FloodLights Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Pros and Cons
- It’s kind of like you have new stuff to enjoy with that will alter one of the biggest issues in the game which is basically about light
- There is no need to use torch anymore as you can use these floodlights instead and they won’t look like a mess when you have them turned on around the place that you’d like to
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to operate
- The concept of the game and its environment tend to be based on medieval style which is half to the modern look, so these floodlights are way too modern for the world of Minecraft, just in my honest opinion for you guys
How to install FloodLights Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required
- Download FloodLights Mod from the link download provided below
- Be sure both file for the mod and Minecraft Forge are downloaded with the most compatible version
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find mods folder and head into it
- Drop the downloaded mod file here inside the mods folder without extracting it