Do you ever get tired of just running around exploring dungeon killing monsters and building the seemly endless houses? If you do then i got an extra activity for you to enjoy and it is call FloorBallCraft Mod.
What FloorBallCraft Mod basically does is it added an ice hockey like sport to MineCraft. You will have to craft ball and bat to swing the bat and hit the ball to make it move. There will be a ready make street soccer like field. There will be two goal post, so basically you will be group into two team and someone will have to play the role of referee.
It always good that you are given extra option on how to play your game and it sure is refreshing that sport is slowly getting into MineCraft. Imagine a game of street soccer like with 5 player on each side, just running around hitting the ball trying to score point or prevent the opposite team from doing so. Not a bad sight at all. So you got to try FloorBallCraft Mod.
FloorBallCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- Add sport like game into MineCraft
- Add receipt for crafting different color bat and ball
- Add ready-made field for playing with one goal post on each side
FloorBallCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Refreshing idea, this is the first sport mode to get in plant in MineCraft
- Require Plug in
- This mod doesn’t really affect MineCraft that much
FloorBallCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change Log
- Add color changing texture
- Fix minor bug with the previous issue
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft Version
How to install FloorBallCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and Install Forge and make sure it operational in your computer
- Download Mod from our download link below
- Find .minecraft folder from you’re roaming directory
- Find mods folder found in your .minecraft folder
- Copy and paste everything you download into mod folder
- Done! Happy gaming Fellow MineCrafter