Flowercraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Do you love flowers? I mean in the world of Minecraft. If you do, you must be disappointed with the Vanilla Flowers that have already been provided right? Maybe, they are not enough for you to take care and decorate them with the most perfect position. But you don’t have to worry about that anymore because you are going to have so many choices of flowers to use when you have this Flowercraft Mod installed.
This Flowercraft Mod seems to be a little bit old as it was posted three years ago, but now it’s up to date. This is the mod made by Blubbeltasche. Keep guessing from the title would tell you everything about this mod. This mod focuses only in adding the new flowers into the world of Minecraft. The purpose is to make the world become more colorful and natural. But it also offers you guys the new blocks, items and armors as well. New blocks are included of HedgeWall, HedgeThornWall, HedgeThorn, PetalWall, RubberBlock, FlowerPot, and HayBlock. The new items are Dry Plant, Straw, and Rubber. The new armors are RubberHelmet, Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots. These are like just a little add-on, but actually this mod adds in 15 new flowers and 25 BigFlower based on this mod and some of the Vanilla Flowers as well. The new flowers list is in the features part, be sure to check it out! With this mod installed, your will find your world become a better place to live on for sure.
If you find this Flowercraft Mod interesting and you also want to make your world full of flowers or just to make it look more colorful and natural, this is the mod that will fulfill that part of your dream. Moreover, this mod won’t be charged you that much, so it’s very useful when you want a little add-on content to your world.
Flowercraft Mod Main Features
- This mod basically offers the players new 15 flowers including of blackrose, pansy with gray and brown, bluebell, iris, gardenia, blowball, thistle, enzian, orchid, foxgloves, lily, peony, redrose, and chrysantheme
- There is a new biome added full of flowers and it’s called Phantasia
- There are totally 25 big flowers added which all based on this mod and some from the Vanilla flowers
- A few new items added including of own Bonemeal and Magicwand
Flowercraft Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you are going to have so many choices of choosing flowers to plants and to use in decoration around your places
- The new item like the own Bonemeal allows you to create the Big Flowers easily
- Your world will become more natural and colorful with these new and awesome colorful flowers added
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly without any problem, so you need to go download and install it first, otherwise you can’t play with this mod
- Everything included in this mod is based on the flower, so if you don’t like it this way, you can skip it
How to install Flowercraft Mod
- Download Flowercraft Mod with the latest version from the link download provided below
- As Minecraft required, download and install it first and also with the latest version as well
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done