Have you ever played with the horror series game called Five Nights at Freddy’s? If you are a fan of the series, especially the second game of the bunch, will probably enjoy and love this FNAF 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10. This pack just simply converts and makes up some custom textures based on that game to the world of Minecraft. Let’s check some screenshots below.
FNAF 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is a pack based on the horror game named Five Nights at Freddy’s. The game is based on how focused and concentrated you are when you have to look at the console to see if anyone get closer to you and you have to be sharp as well. Never mind, that have nothing to do with the pack. Let’s get into the point, this pack offers you the HD textures with the x256 resolution.
As I mentioned that it’s based on that game, so you can expect some textures converted from that game in the Vanilla style. All the textures will be all you need for the FNAF map though. Moreover, the cute cartoonish based paintings will now become something creepy and scary with those pictures in-game converted and recreated the various posters found throughout FNAF 2 into the paintings. In addition, this pack also contains the skins for some of the robots like Chica, Freddy and Bonnie. To make it more realistic to the game, the mobs changed to be those based on the FNAF 2 game as well.
Even if there are so many resource pack based on this game, but you cannot expect anything good from them though. Moreover, most of them come with the low resolution textures, but this one offers you the cleaner and better for both resolution and the texture designs. So, if you are a fan of this series, you shouldn’t miss this awesome.
FNAF 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this pack is 256×256
- This pack is based on the HD resource pack
- This pack is inspired by the popular horror game called Five Nights at Freddy’s as known as FNAF
FNAF 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This pack really reminds of something scary and creepy from that game and if you turn off all the light in your house, it’s going to be even scarier, such experience to get from this pack
- All the textures are in HD, so you can expect something with good texture quality not like creepy pixel look
- The resolution of this pack is extremely high and requires you to download and install Optifine first. Moreover, you have to make sure that your computer can handle this HD resource pack or it will be just a waste of time downloading and installing it
How to install FNAF 2 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine with the most compatible versiom comparing to your game first
- Download the resource pack named FNAF 2 Resource Pack with .zip or .jar file
- Go to %appata%
- Open .minecraft
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Drop the downloaded pack file here in the resourcepacks folder
- All done, start the game, select the new pack and then apply it